Each and every client we serve has distinctive objectives, constraints to buy or sell which are affected by economic realities. Barsam’s team members are seasoned professionals, drawing on their decades of real estate experience and unparalleled of knowledge of real estate law and professional credentials, take the time to learn and understand each client’s challenges and customize our brokerage services best to meet them.
We represent a wide spectrum of clientele and offer both residential and commercial brokerage services. Homeowners and real estate investors turn to us because of our suite of services, including real estate advice, litigation support, real estate brokerage, and commercial capital ventures.
Combining deep industry expertise with unbiased advice, the Barsam team provides superior brokerage representation and support for clients’ real estate transaction needs. We truly help our clients make critical equity and mortgage debt decisions so that they are able to preserve and enhance their real estate asset.
Our team assist homeowners and investors to better navigate the real estate market’s complexities and manage its intrinsic risks. We serve a wide range of clients, including:
- Residential Income
- Land Development
We support clients on the seller side of the real estate transaction by being a real estate advisor or sellers exclusive representative when brokering the transaction. We assist our clients manage the sales process both in equity or short sale transactions.
In equity transactions, our goal is to increase the probability of a successful sale and realize maximum value at the time of the transaction and in short sale transactions, we assist the seller exit the property with least amount of exposure to a deficiency judgment. The team does this by:
- Providing complete CMA (Competitive Market Analysis) of the subject property
- Retain the service of a license appraiser to confirm accuracy of CMA
- Implement 72 step by step process of marketing and administrative action plan
- Take necessary step to prepare professional marketing brochures and articles.
- Preparing offering memorandum for investment properties
- Identifying value enhances and value issues
- Identifying a buyer pool
- Negotiating the transactions in its entirety
- Preparation of all legal contracts
- Negotiating with lender for short sale approval
- Managing the due diligence process
- Assisting sellers identify properties for 1031 exchange
The Barsam team provides buyers the needed support in every aspect of the buying process. We take necessary steps to provide valuable information so that you can make good decisions.
We also advise our clients on foreclosure and short sale transactions and oversee the purchase and negotiation processes as a third party advisors or buyer’s exclusive representative.