Each and every client we serve has distinctive objectives, constraints to buy or sell which are affected by economic realities.
Our team of seasoned and licensed professionals, drawing on their decades of real estate experience and unparalleled of knowledge of real estate law and professional credentials, take the time to learn and understand each client’s challenges and customize our brokerage services best to meet them.
We represent a wide spectrum of clientele and offer both residential and commercial brokerage services. Homeowners and real estate investors turn to us because of our suit of services, including real estate advice, litigation support, real estate brokerage, and commercial capital ventures.
We are here to assist and better navigate the real estate market’s complexities and manage its intrinsic risks. We serve a wide range of clients, including:
- Residential Income
- Land Development
Combining deep industry expertise with unbiased advice, Barsam & Associates provides superior brokerage representation and support for clients’ real estate transaction needs.
We provide superior support to our clients on the sale side of the transaction and assist them managing the entire sales process.
For equity sellers, our goal is to increase the profitability of a successful sale and maximize the values of our representation.
For those in short sale transactions, we assist the seller exit the property with least amount of exposure to a deficiency judgment.
Our standard services include:
- Providing complete CMA (Competitive Market Analysis) of the subject property
- Retain the service of a license appraiser to confirm accuracy of CMA
- Implement 72 step by step process of marketing and administrative action plan
- Take necessary step to prepare professional marketing brochures and articles.
- Preparing offering memorandum for investment properties
- Identifying value enhances and value issues
- Identifying a buyer pool
- Negotiating the transactions in its entirety
- Preparation of all legal contracts
- Negotiating with lender for short sale approval
- Managing the due diligence process
- Assisting sellers identify properties for 1031 exchange
Barsam & Associates is a member for Citrus Valley Board of Realtors and in good standing with Bureau of Real Estate.
Retaining our services to represent you when purchasing real estate can be extremely advantageous.
Our team is comprised of experienced and dedicated professionals who truly value client confidentiality and demonstrate professional distinction in areas of expertise.
We stand ready to provide our buyers the needed support in every aspect of the buying process. We take necessary steps to provide valuable information so that you can make good decisions.
Regardless if the transaction is equity or distress sale, we are ready to negotiate for you.